- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.PbMwtdLf.dpuf
Very cute idea. Being married to a fire fighter I always am looking at things to make sure it's not a fire hazard. Is this idea a hazard?
I would also like to ask if this is a fire hazard, because it's cute but I'm 100% sure its safe.
I just wouldn't leave it lit when you aren't in the room. However, if you are worried about it you can always tie fabric onto a hemp cord or something like that as well- it would be darling that way too!
Post a Comment
SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K
3 comments:
Very cute idea. Being married to a fire fighter I always am looking at things to make sure it's not a fire hazard.
Is this idea a hazard?
I would also like to ask if this is a fire hazard, because it's cute but I'm 100% sure its safe.
I just wouldn't leave it lit when you aren't in the room. However, if you are worried about it you can always tie fabric onto a hemp cord or something like that as well- it would be darling that way too!
Post a Comment